At the end of the month I’ll head to Budapest for a weekend. It’s my first time in Budapest and Hungary and I’m super excited – everyone I know is raving about it! Hopefully it won’t be too hot during the day to explore the city! Here’s what I’ve planned so far:
- walk over the beautiful Széchenyi Chain Bridge
- take the Castle Hill Funicular
- At the Gellert bath – it even has an outdoor wave pool!
- and the biggest bath in Budapest: Szechenyi
- on Margaret Island – an island in the Danube which is a public park
Eat & Drink:
- at the Great Market Hall
- New York Café – supposedly one of the prettiest café in the world
- everything in this blogpost!
I’m collecting more & more ideas on my Budapest Pinterest board!