Travel plans: Cape Town in November
I just came back from my annual trip to Portugal and I’m already planning the next trip: I’ll be going to Cape Town in November and I’m super excited. It’s my first time visiting Africa. I’m already collecting ideas on my pinterest board. If you have any suggestions – let me know!
Around the web:
- Memories that make a difference: Stories my suitcase could tell
Around the world:
- CityLeaks Festival in Cologne, Germany just ended – but Vhils, one of my favourite artist is coming to Cologne next week to create a piece on Venloer Str. 193a. I can’t wait to see it!
- The 8 best doughnuts in LA: purewow
- The restaurant row in Harlem, NYC: just in time
- A new mural by OS Gemeos in the East Village, NYC: Urbanitewebzine
- Lisbon from up there: Panorâmico de Monsanto: TigerOnAGoldLeash
- 5 things to do in Budapest: bekleidet
- The Broad Museum in Downtown LA is finally open – use you ticket for the Broad Museum to receive free admission at all 3 MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art) locations for one year: DTLAExplorer
- A look to ‘Dismaland’ Banky’s new dystopian theme park in Weston-super-Mare, UK: Urbanizwebzine & the Line-Up for Friday 25th September – Pussy Riot, Kate Tempest, Leftfield, De La Soul and Dj Premier plus anarcho-samba, cabaret and lame fireworks: 7pm – 1am. Tickets £30: Dismaland